Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank God for Kids

We have begun the potty training for real again. This time I am determined to do it. I will not yell, I will not kick, I will not scream. I will change outfits 10 times a day and I will smile while doing it. Oh I love being a mom...


If it weren't for kids have you ever thoughtThere wouldn't be no Santa Clause
Look what the stork just broughtThank God for Kids
We'd all live in a quiet houseWithout Big Bird or a Mickey MouseAnd Kool-aid on the couchThank God for Kids
Thank God for kids there's magic for a while
A special kind of sunshine in a smile
Do you ever stop to think? or wonder why?The nearest thing to Heaven is a child
Daddy how does this thing fly?
A hundred other where's and why's
You really don't know but we tryThank God for Kids
When you look down in those trustin' eyes
That look to you, you realize
Its love that you can't buyThank God for Kids
When you get down on your knees tonight
To thank the Lord for his guiding light
And pray they turn out right
Thank God for Kids

2 comments:

Jillybean said...

Yea. Let me know how that works for you;0)

I have thought of a new method of potty training which we will be starting on Monday.
Check my blog later, I'll be writing about it.

Jules said...

Yup. Being a mom is......say it with me now
*W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L*........ um....... aLL tHe tIMe...... All THe time...... AlL THe TimE. I'm sure if I say it in enough times in enough different ways, I can trick myself into believing it. That's my theory anyway.

As for potty training..... with my boys, if I didn't have them try to go every 41 minutes (yup, not 42 or 39) then they either didnt need to go, or had already gone. Su a fine line. And one was trained at two and a half...... the other at about 4 and a half. Different strokes and all that.

Good luck with yours. :)