Last Tuesday I was able to see little Judson Mac enter into our world. It was so amazing. He was so perfect! We have family in town and our house is a little crazy. The phone will not quit ringing... for some reason family members feel a need to call every 5 minutes. There are kids all over the place and right after I clean up one mess another is made. But I realize that instead of getting mad I am actually enjoying the chaos. My stepmom and sister have been here helping out with my girls and doing the great things g-ma's do. We have had a lot of late night girl night runs happening and I love it.
I thought seeing Judson would make me a bit baby hungry but it didn't. I am enjoying my uninterrupted nights. I love the fact that Addi can almost walk and soon will talk and I won’t have to guess what she wants LOL. If we can just get this damn potty training thing down I will be a happy mom.
I am grateful for my family and love their company.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We kind of gave up on the potty training thing this week. Today was the first day Max has felt well enough to get out of my lap and play.
No fever. Yay!
Today we bought a Spongebob potty seat. He now has renewed interest :0)
Post a Comment