Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My addiction

Okay so ya know when you run into an old friend and you don't know if you should stop and say hello or pretend you did not see them! Why is that? Why all of a sudden do we want to pretend to be invisible? I guess it is because maybe we did not become all we wanted to be. Maybe it is because we did not feel like getting ready and we thought we could skip the makeup for one day. Maybe it is because we can't lose that last 20 pound from the first baby. Or maybe it just because we really don't have much more to say than hi!

I am a blogger stocker. I think because other people’s lives seem so much more interesting. The pages with the HLHS babies make me more patient and grateful to be a mom with healthy babies. It makes me believe in miracles and appreciate the little things my kids do. It builds my testimony and gives me goose bumps when I ready about the recent blessing each of the babies get.

So Jason is always asking me what I am reading now and I have to explain, why I am not cooking dinner, or why Addi has been crying for 15 minutes and why Brikelle is in the fridge eating cold pizza. So I decided to admit my addiction and tell the rest of you to write more so I have something to read!

Love ya

No comments: