Monday, July 28, 2008

House Guests


My step mom called and told my sister the gypsies are on the road!

They are coming to live with us for a few weeks. My dad is working in Salt Lake for a while and they are going to stay in our spare room.

Before you feel sorry for me let me tell you what my mom did while I was at work for 6 hours.
1. Watched Brikelle
2. Vacuumed the whole house
3. Did all my laundry and FOLDED IT (I hate to fold)
4. Mowed the lawn
5. Pulled a TON of weeds
6. Did the dishes
7. Cooked dinner
8. Cleaned the counters
9. and Mopped

Now if any of you know Brikelle watching her alone is an all day job and just being with her can wear you out. That was all done in one day. Now that they have been here a few weeks my house has never looked better. My kids are spoiled and Addi always wants to be held (when she is here she is always holding Addi) but she is a great grandma. We left to Powell and she asked if she can clean the garage and organize the storage room. She is a mad woman! LOL

So our house is full with our family, my dad and Lisa, and Stacy and Levi stopping by to hang but for all Lisa does I can't complain. I no longer need to pay baby sitters which saves me about 80.00 dollars a week and the girls get to spend time with grandma! I finally get to know what it is like to have a wonderful mother to help out. The only bad thing is it makes me really miss my mom and I am sad Brikelle and Addi won't get to know her.

Someone is looking over me!

No comments: