This was the funnest thing about the whole trip. Jason was skiing, I was trying to use and hold steady the camcorder, Michael the driver was watching for rocks. So really no one was watching Jason. But Stacy did notice Jason was giving "thumbs up" to most boaters that means go faster to Stacy it mean he was doing good. So she failed to tell anyone to go faster. Jason was pretty ticked none of us in the boat were paying attention. He needs not to feel bad I almost got ran over by a boat and a skier while Megan was fixing her hair (instead of holding the flag in the air to tell other boaters a person was in the water) I know our family needs to work on a few things :)
Again we left the flag on the house boat so this was our flag for about 2 1/2 hours. Again we need to improve a bit and make sure we have a flag and use it at all times. LOL
We hiked up to the Indian ruins. It was crazy the water was so low we drove the boat through tree trunks. The willows were taller than us. It was a long hike with two little ones but the ruins were awesome to see.
I walk on water and if you don't believe it I now have a picture to prove it. LOL
This was our last night. Stacy and Levi made ice cream and cobbler. Levi used his boyscout skills and built a great fire with gasoline.
Great times with the family and hopefully again next year!



1 comment:
Ha! I just saw Brikelle on Regis and Kelly this morning! I started freaking out! So cute!
Post a Comment