Wake up
Get everyone ready
Clean the whole house
Get so into cleaning organize closets
Realize I need another shower
Get a call the costume is ready
1:00 Speed out to get the costume
drive to North Salt Lake
Get stuck by the 5600 W train
Still waiting for the train
2:00 Go to Shannon's work (becasue her co-workers want to see the costumes)
3:00 Race to Jason's work for the parade (Again co-warkers want to see the girls)
Realize I left Brikelle's jewlery at home. So I am pissed
5:00 Go see G-ma
5:30 Race to Nicole's house to visit and eat dinner. Jason raced home for the jewlery
6:00 Eat and visit
7:00 Drive home get a call (neighbors are waiting to see the girls)
8:30 Finished Trick or Treating
8:45 Bath time
9:00 Addi is down
9:30 Brikelle finally crashed
10:00 We crash
Next Morning
8:00 am struggle for motivation to get up
8:30 Wonder why and how we made it through last night.
12:00 Shopping for Christmas
2:00 Lunch at Cafe Rio
3:00 Naps
5:00 Dinner
7:00 Read Jill's blog and I stopped feeling sorry for myself and started feeling sorry for her. NO one can believe she made these costumes and in record time.
7:30 decided to Blog and FINALLY get the pictures for you all to see. Now STOP CALLING ME! j/k



2 comments:
I freak'n LOVE their costumes!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!! This totally just made my day!
heather you are amazing-!!
whoa.
the kids are so darn cute and whoever makes their costumes does such a fabulous job-!!
i love the duck. really.
Post a Comment