Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seriously thinking about it

Okay listen up peeps

If you come by my blog

because we're cool

Because you're bored at work

Because a friend told you to check out something funny

Because my kids are the CUTEST EVER

Because I am HOT

Because you are nosy

Because you have time

or

JUST BECAUSE

LEAVE A COMMENT or I AM GOING PRIVATE because I don't recognize some of you and I don't want dirty people look'in at me alright

NOW GO DO THE RIGHT THING

I AM ONLY GIVING YOU ALL A FEW WEEKS


DO....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TEST ME!!!!

10 comments:

LDeSbian said...

Can I leave you a dirty comment?!! Does that count as doing the right thing?!!!

Love you!

Heather said...

We had a random person leave a comment on our blog, so I understand your concern my friend!

Erica said...

You're funny Heather! And I only look at your blog because of how hot you are...

The Van Horn's said...

ok-here is my comment. I love keeping up with you guys through your blog. Keep it coming.

Roll'in with the Rowley's said...

WHo the heck lives in Minnesota and is interested in my blog. I am really getting FREAKED out.

Roll'in with the Rowley's said...

Kind of sad when weird o's wreck you trying to stay close with family and friends. One more week and I will go private and then I will just invited those who I actaully know and who really know me. Sorry it is a pain to sign in but I can't have STRANGE, POSSIBLY CRAZY JEALOUS (of my good looks, and cute kids) HOUSE WIFE'S STALKING ME. Stay Tuned and watch for my e-mail.

Jillybean said...

Minnesota? That's tame.

Lat week, I had someone from Singapore go through and read my entire blog.

Yes, the WHOLE thing! It took them three days.

Anonymous said...

This is you little sister, the only way i can leave a comment on your fabulous blog is to do it anonymously!

jenny said...

LoL. love your face.

marcie said...

Invite me!