Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How would have guessed

Wow actually suggesting I may go private really brought more weirdo's out of the closet.. Who would have guessed. I only have one worry. That a few of you would have to set up an account and that can be a pain, plus you have to remember another user name and password very stressful. Also I am not sure yet how to do it lol. But crazy peeep I can find out so don't think that will stop me. The most disturbing thing is some of these weirdo's are coming from my friend's blogs LORI and JENNY and a few from H2. So as I try and figure out who is looking and knows all of you and me I get nervous after all we all know how I was when we were all together. ha ha ha. I mean who wants crazy wife's of x's looking at my blog or even x's bpred at work or psycho x roommates seeing my life. :) anyway my obsession of snooping on other blogs has come back and now I'm bug at snooper of my blogs. But for a few of your sakes I'll stay public. However if anyone knows how to make a few entries private let me know. I have see it on myspace where only certain people can read posts. VERY INTERESTED in that. And besides Stac you are usually the first person I call when something interesting happens like....oh lets make that another entry.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Am I H2? Who is reading your blog from mine that is strange? I can' only think of Steph that knows you, and maybe my mom. I'm totally curious as to who it could be! Email me!