Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Missing the point

The skittles were sitting on the dresser and at 8;00 in the morning Brikelle spotted them. She asked if she could have one and being such a great mother I said NO WAY not at 8 IN THE MORNING.

Moments later she tried to sneak on and I caught her. Again I reminder her it was 8 in the morning. Seconds later I hear the package. Being the 3rd time I tell her if she takes one I will spank her.

Her tiny fingers let go of the yellow skittle. She looks at me and I give the look and in case she misses it I say, "I mean it Brikelle, I will spank you! I always say it loudly as if it will help her to hear me.

She pinches the yellow skittle again takes it out and puts it to her lips and says, "Okay mom spank me" and eats it. I am so stunned, trying not to laugh but knowing I have to follow through I spank her. She jearks forward from the force and goes on getting ready for the day a few minutes later I see her hand in the bag again and she says, "Spank me again mom, while she is grabing another skittle."


I decided to just move the bag!

3 comments:

LDeSbian said...

Holy shiz, that was funny!!! Your kids sounds like me. I used to be a smart ass when it came time to get a spank'n! Thanks for sharing this story!

Heather said...

That has got to be the funniest story ever! What a little fire cracker. She is a smart mouthed girl like her Mama!

Jillybean said...

Yeah, we have one like that.