We are getting ready to take a trip to Disneyland. Jason feels he needs to get Brikelle excited for it. He wants her to see the video, he is looking at ride on the internet, and pointing out every Disney thing in sight. So on Sunday Brikelle is asking a lot of questions.
Can I go to the bathroom at Mickey's house
Can I get a treat at Mickey's house and etc.
Jason is totally playing this up. So at 9:00 Brikelle gets out of bed and heads to teh garage. She opens the door. So I ask Brikelle what are you doing? She tells me she is going to Mickey's house. She proceeds to get in the car. Feeling this is all Jason's fault I holler for him and expain why Brikelle is in the car.
Jason gets her out and explains we are not going for a few days. She says, "Well that's not fair" and goes back to bed.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so jealous of you guys! I am already missing our Disney passes. We decided to not renew this year since we have a newborn. I want to go to Disneyland! Have fun. Brikelle is at an age where she will love every minute!
So when are you guys going? Sounds like a whole lot of fun!
We are going the first of Feb
Post a Comment