Monday, January 5, 2009

My midnight post

Laying in bed arguing with a three year old was not working so I decide to blog. Let's start out around 5:00 I was leaving work and it was snowing really bad so Brikelle took about an 1 to an hour and a half nap. I was enjoying the radio on my channel for the first time in ages. So I let her sleep. Knowing I will pay around bed time did not matter. After all I HAD THE RADIO STATION TUNED TO MY STATION.

Here are the events at our house tonight
9:00 Bedtime every one. Brikelle refuses and whispers in my ear "hey mom I am not going to bed and I am not getting jammies on. I am going to play games, if your tired you go to bed okay."
9:30 Put Brikelle in bed
10:00 Put Brikelle back in bed
mind you she is telling me she has to poop so I let her get out of bed
10:30 Put her back in her bed
11:00 I get into bed
11:30 Jason cames in from shoveling to find Brikelle on the couch with a picnic
11:35 Jason gets into bed Brikelle comes in and asks, "waht you eating dad" He says "an orange now get in bed"
11:45 Brikelle comes into our room. Jason demands she gets into bed or else. Brikelle flips her hand and says oh dad just eat your orange and walks back into her room. After a few minutes of Jason and I laughing I decided to share our night with the rest of you.
I swear I don't know where she gets this stuff

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok, so your night sounds like our nights with Mattie! Why do 3 year olds have to fight bed time so much?