Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Baby's 1

I can't believe how the time has gone by. No more excuses for not losing the baby weight.


This is the cake g-ma made for Addi.


This is Addi touching the candle after I lit it



This is how she felt after realizing what it was

This is how much she loved the ponies dad got her



This is who we really got the ponies for


Sister just sharing a moment for mom.



Don't worry after 5 hours she started to like the ponies


But she loved her cake more

4 comments:

LDeSbian said...

Happy Birthday little one!!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! So cute!

Heather said...

What a fun 1st birthday! Mattie would go crazy for ponies! The cake was way cute.

Jillybean said...

Cute pictures!
I think you forgot the one of you with the shovel;0)

Roll'in with the Rowley's said...

um yea I did not get one of those picutres with my camera. LOL!