Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wasn't a fan but one little gesture and I am now

Okay all you politics addicts. I have to admit I am not really that savvy with the campaigns. Yes I watch the news and listen to Beck's radio show but I really am not the best follower. As I was flipping the channels I turn to the local channels only to find the boring Republican National Convention on all the channels. So I decide to just watch it for a few minutes. I listened to Rudolph Giuliani finish up and decided to listen to Sarah. I love her. I can't believe what a great speaker she was. I had tears of excitement for her. I hope she is ALL she comes off to be. It was the speech about her family that I really connected to her. We can olny do so much as parents. At some point we have to take a back seat and allow them to live and learn. However, it was this picture that captured my heart.


Where do you think she learned it????

Here is the link for those who missed it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GliQjmuf8_s

She truly does represent America's moms! Maybe we won't see a VP but I believe in the future we will see a President!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I absolutely agree with you. I think that McCain made a very wise choice in choosing her. She seems to be an amazing mother and woman!