At least the sunset was pretty. Too bad we could not see the Frisbee! It makes it kind of hard to play.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My lastest love
My family and I go play Ultimate Frisbee as much as we can on Sundays. I brought my camera this time. Too bad the biggest family was late so we played in the dark and ended up at my house for ice cream.
I scored
Stacy was not going to play at first LOSER!

At least the sunset was pretty. Too bad we could not see the Frisbee! It makes it kind of hard to play.
Grandma was on babysitting duty!
At least the sunset was pretty. Too bad we could not see the Frisbee! It makes it kind of hard to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i didn't know you had a blog-!!
yay-!!
Post a Comment