Okay usually this consists of wondering people trying to figure out who is who but our family reunions on my mom's side are not really like that since we all grew up together and have stayed really close. We all go to lunch once a month just to make sure we stay connected. On Saturday we went to Bountiful Recreation Center. It was a lot of fun.

Jason and Brikelle loved the lazy river.
Addi loved splashing Jace

Is that the cutest wedgie you have ever seen.
After swimming we decide to go eat and visit. Then we were packing up to go home for Lori's prom but Jace got talked into going ice skating and since he is a professional he could not pass it up.

Try'in to be just like daddy.

This is so Brikelle.


I think she is ready to go now!
After we headed to the 80's Prom (with our kids) What a fun night!
1 comment:
Sounds like your family had a great reunion. I'm sad that I wasn't out there for the 80s prom. That sounds like it was a blast.
Post a Comment