Addi is stuck on a knock knock joke. The thing was cute the first 100 times but now she says the whole joke and screams if you walk a way before she is done saying it.
This summer we are going to play like we have never played before. I am hopeful with less stress in my week my health will improve. I am okay with the 5 years left of my bad luck streak. But again at this point "that which does not kill you, only makes you stronger" I am not dead yet so watch out Hulk Hogan.
I will be working less and making more. Sounds like message therapy school huh.
My journey continues as I grow up. I am still not sure what I want to be, but I surely know what I don't want to be.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment