I have not blogged because nothing much is happening and my feelings are not strong one way or another.
Tomorrow will be an eventful day. A young girl moves on and an older girl says goodbye. I don't like change, and I don't care if change makes you better. I like things to flow. I hope tomorrow flows.
I find it interesting things that occurred over the past week. A deletion of MY e-mail address from the recipients, the forgot's of my designated time to present, the lack of eye contact, and the meeting to improve. The "already left", and the "really I thought you were joking" comments, sitting in meetings that really don't pertain to me anymore, and having an employee say "I will save you a dessert". Makes me think about what is missing. I last comment that will be remembered, "and you know who said something? HEATHER, Heather was the only one who got it." I get it and I am taking it with me.
The chapter ends and the experience continues.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment