Friday, May 8, 2009

Unexpected

I am so grateful to be chosen mother of the year. After all Addi's accidents and my lack of patience with my brilliant 3 year old I was not sure I was still in the running. I want to thank those who believed in me. I also was to address the cages in my house. They are for the dogs I mean I only have one dog but anyway never mind. Also I want you all to know that when I lock them in the closet I always give them milk to drink and yes there is plenty of air. I think anyway never mind. Oh one last thing diet coke won't kill them and McDonald's is nutritious.

If you want more advice on how you can be mother of the year let me know.


http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=lApwhAQvLhOEbI_fFrkjyTM3NDYw&referred_by=15709380-Va4wUpx&p=moveon

This is the picture that got me Mommy of the year. I mean who would have thought a small pen could be such a great babysitter.

No comments: