Brikelle sucks her thumb. At 3 months old we thought it was cute. Not so cute at 3 years old. So this is how our conversation went on our way to school.
Mom:Brikelle take your thumb out of your mouth
Brikelle: Sighs
Mom: Brikelle are you a baby?
Brikelle: No
Mom: Thanks for taking your thumb out. You are a big girl
Brikelle: I am not a big girl I am a medium girl
ha ha ha
Last night at 10:00 this was our conversation
Brikelle sneaks into our room. I ask what are you doing? She replies I have to go potty. Here is the rest of the conversation.
Brikelle on the toilet looking at a magazine. 15 minutes later...
Mom: Brikelle, (no answer). Brikelle what are you doing? (no answer)15 more minutes later
Mom: Brikelle are you pooping?
Brikelle: YESssssssssss pause silly
10 minutes later Jason comes in and tells her to go to bed. She calls out to have me tell Jason she is pooping. I tell him to leave her alone. He insists she does not have that much in her tiny body. As Jason and I laugh at Brikelle singing and flipping through a magazine Jason mentions she is just playing us. So I yell hey whoever goes to bed can have a bite of my donut. She flys off the toilet and says...
"Hey I am going to bed". Takes half the donut and heads to bed.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is too funny, and sounds a lot like Mattie! I am so excited to see you this weekend!
"Medium" That's too funny! I'll et there's some great stories from when you were a kid too. ha ha. Must be your payback :)
Post a Comment