So have you ever noticed when you are about to do somthing good for the spirit things around your ordinary life get jumbled. We are usually on time but this day Jason was running late. I am a bit upset because I had to get the girls ready and over to Michael's while he was doing whatever. In the car I wait and when he gets in. I am short with words. He asks if I am mad and I explain that we are going to be late and it would have been nice if he would have helped out and been ready on time. He sits in slience. We walk in and the huge heavy door is too much so he holds it for me. I feel rushed and nervous. I can never do it right when I am rushed. I hurry up the stairs and walk quickly to the room. Dang they have started. I sit and he sits but we are not by each other. There is no room. What a good thing. There is not room (Too MANY people) what a good thing.
Then a man comes and asks just to move rooms. I am put out and annoyed becasue I won't know anyone in the other room. I sit and listen to each word. Carfully trying to understand all the things the man is saying. Is there any hidden message I am missing. Then after a few moments it hits me like a ton of bricks. I feel her. I can almost see her. My eyes swell with tears and I hold tight to that moment. Praying it will never end. I waited so long to feel it. I can actually see her and him. I would be her and who would be him. I feel my heart pounding and butterflies are increasing. Then nothing! Shoot is it gone. How to do I get it back. I frantically try to feel, think, imaging anything to get it back. I look around. Will anyone ask what is a matter with me or why I am crying. No one seems to notice. Then the man asks if anyone has any questions? Why did he ask? No one before has asked? Maybe he could ready my mind after all I was consentrating so hard my eye sight was fuzzy. Then he explains somthing I thought I knew. At first he seems to distact. I was not sure he was the best man for the job. But who was I to judge. Then the hour is up. I walk out sad to be leaving. I am usually in a hurry to get the girls. But tonight I wasn't. I wanted to stay. As I look up I notice she is crying too. Did she feel it like I had.
Probably!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Where were you at and what were you doing?
Post a Comment