So I love my blog. It is becoming my journal. So fear about putting too much information on the web but I truly do treasure it and I use it for me. I write things I want to remember. Why not a journal some may ask it is the music that makes me want to write. I love all the songs listed and each one has a different memory. So I thought I would list the power of music
1. Makes cleaning more fun
2. It can put you in a better mood
3. It brings back memories..some good...some not so good
4. It makes you feel young
5. It makes you feel like you truly are a good singer
6. It makes you workout enjoyable. Unless you are doing #5 on my last post
7. It teaches you
8. It makes you smile
9. It makes your kids laugh and want to dance with you
10. It tells a story, makes you feel and heals parts of stories that are broken
It does a lot more but the 10 reasons listed work for me.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment